Below are some links that you may find useful:
- www.activerelease.com Active Release Techniques is a patented, state-of-the-art soft tissue system that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- www.albertachiro.com The College and Association of Chiropractors of Alberta.The Canadian Chiropractic Association is a national organization that advocates on behalf of the chiropractic profession and chiropractic patients.
- www.cmcc.ca The Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College’s mission is to educate chiropractors, to advance the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic.
- www.fcer.org The foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research is an independent body with chiropractic membership which funds education and research.
- www.icpa4kids.org The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association site – chiropractic for kids
- www.wayspa.com Home to the best spas, day spas, resort spas, medical spas and spa packages. Shop for instant gift certificates or book online at your favorite spa today!
- www.kin.ucalgary.ca/hpl/ Local chiropractic research from The Human Performance Lab of the University of Calgary